Welcome to Interview Now! We're excited to bring you on board as one of our clients and we are so happy to help you with your greatest asset, people.
In addition to our Support Center, we have a Resource Center that includes Job Description Templates, Interview Question Templates, and the Interview Now Blog where we share useful articles and HR Templates that can help you hire.
Below is a checklist that will ensure you are set up for success with Interview Now:
- Have I created an interview? If no, read this article.
- Have I created a Job Post? If no, read this article.
- Do I know who my customer success representative is? Your customer success representative will be the person who set up your account initially.
- Do I know what my Interview Now Phone Number is? If no, contact your customer success representative.
- Do I know where I will be promoting the phone number or job post URL? The MOST important step! See below.
Interview Now prides itself on helping you hire better people faster with our text message recruiting tool; however, if no job seekers see your phone number no interviews will happen. We do have an integration into Google Jobs but, it's still in its early stages and we don't recommend it for your only job ad traffic.
Once you have finalized your interview(s) and posted your job(s) it's important to leverage your phone number everywhere you can! Yes, it is very easy for candidates to engage with Interview Now, as easy as sending a text; however, if they don't ever see the number or job post URL they won't be able to engage. Here are free examples:
- Restaurant or retail? Interview Now number can go on receipts, checkout, drive-thru, storefront window, front door, social media, college campuses, and even on your business website! See the Career Site article.
- Transportation? Interview Now number can go on trailers, trucks, social media, at the office and also on your business website.
- Small Business? Leverage your social media, college campuses, at the office and utilize our Career Site on your business website, see above.
In addition to free options, there are plenty of paid sites to generate candidate traffic. Some include Indeed, Monster, Career Builder, Craigslist, ZipRecruiter, and many more.