Your account was created and you are ready to start interviewing! Let's go through the checklist to make sure we are set up for success.
- Have I created an interview? If no, read this article.
- Have I created a Job Post? If no, read this article.
- Do I know who my customer success representative is? Your customer success representative will be the person who set up your account initially.
- Do I know what my Interview Now Phone Number is? If no, contact your customer success representative.
- Do I know where I will be promoting the phone number or job post URL? The MOST important step! See below.
Interview Now prides itself on being the most effective candidate engagement and dialogue text-message interview tool. Although we have an integration into Google Jobs, we are not a job distribution center.
Once you have finalized your interview(s) and posted your job(s) it's important to leverage your phone number everywhere you can! Yes, it is very easy for candidates to engage with Interview Now, as easy as sending a text; however, if they don't ever see the number or job post URL they won't be able to engage. Here are free examples:
- Restaurant or retail? Interview Now number can go on receipts, checkout, drive-thru, storefront window, front door, social media, and even on your business website! See the Career Site article.
- Transportation? Interview Now number can go on trailers, trucks, social media, at the office and also on your business website.
- Small Business? Leverage your social media, at the office and utilize our Career Site on your business website, see above.
In addition to free options, there are plenty of paid sites to generate candidate traffic. Some include Indeed, Monster, Career Builder, Craigslist, ZipRecruiter, and many more.